Dina Mackney Designs, a nationally recognized jewelry brand, is seeking dynamic, highly-motivated and results-driven regional sales professionals to grow our wholesale business in key markets via new accounts, while also managing brand presence, client relations and revenue growth with existing retail accounts. Regions: West Coast, Midwest, Southeast and Northeast
- Serve as sales representative and brand ambassador for Dina Mackney Designs.
- Hit the ground running – identify new prospects and secure new wholesale accounts in assigned territory, generating sales revenues in alignment with sales goals and corporate/brand standards. Responsible for the sell-in and sell-through aspects of the business.
- Maintain and grow existing accounts within assigned territory.
- Manage brand presence and relationship with major luxury retail partner stores in assigned territory, to include: training and motivating staff, assisting sales associates and management to increase sell-through and exceed store goals, executing all aspects of in-store trunk shows, working closely and passionately with end/store customers, assisting with merchandising and inventory, and serving as liaison between store and DMD corporate office.
- Assess and maintain deep knowledge regarding client/store performance, sales figures and market data, developing and adjusting strategy as necessary. Provide regular updates/reports/recommendations to Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Actively participate in and/or manage occasional trade shows, special events, etc. that support sales initiatives and brand visibility.
- 3 or more years of direct sales experience, preferably in jewelry, accessories, fashion or closely related industry
- Superior new account/business development experience – highly developed prospecting and closing skills a must.
- Exceptional customer service/relations/interpersonal skills. Must have a passion for building and cultivating long term relationships that yield loyal clients and strong sales results.
- Documented, performance-based results in direct sales
- Strong working knowledge of territory. Pre-existing relationships/contacts within assigned wholesale market is highly desirable, but not required.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory on a frequent and consistent basis and, on occasion, outside of territory as corporate needs arise, ie: trade shows, special events, etc.
- Excellent presentation, written communication and computer skills, as well as ability to collect, analyze and document sales data (including regular sales reports)
About Dina Mackney Designs:
Dina Mackney Designs feature all natural, semi-precious stones bezel set in fine 18k gold, sterling silver, and 18k gold vermeil. Designing for 10 years, Dina has transformed from selling one-of-a-kind pieces (which she still presents at trunk shows) to producing unique designs for full scale collections. The line is sold through boutiques, galleries, and top department stores including Neiman Marcus and Neiman Marcus Direct.
Visit our Web site: www.dinamackney.com